We’re helping you stay safe
We’ve missed you and are so excited to be welcoming you back to our venue! Keeping you safe while you enjoy yourself is our upmost priority.
We have worked incredibly hard to put in place all the safety measures you expect to keep you and our staff safe during your visit.
At the heart of everything we undertake within our venues, we work within the firm parameters of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 and the five Licensing Objectives within that Act, including, “the prevention of crime” and “protecting and improving public health”. We ask you, our customers and patrons to support us in our duty to protect you and our staff.
We are following all of the Scottish Government’s advice. Because of this, the exact measures that we put in place such as maximum table numbers and social distancing are subject to change based on the guidance. Please ensure that you keep up to date with the official advice and follow that first and foremost.
But remember, you are here to enjoy yourself!
- Bookings are not essential but are strongly recommended.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time – we will stagger bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- If you are later than 15 minutes, we will have to cancel your table.
Safe, Clean Restaurants
- Cleaning schedules are far more regular. We have employed extra staff on every shift to ensure the new hygiene protocols for operation are maintained.
- Every table is cleaned & sanitised thoroughly between guests with a minimum 15-minute turnaround time if required.
- We politely ask that guests wear a mask upon arrival and when moving around the venue.
- Please sanitise your hands – free sanitisers are located at the entrance, on every table, at the bar and by the toilets for you to use throughout your visit.
- All of our tables are distanced in line with government guidance. We have also introduced screens where possible. If you enter a 1m social distancing zone you will see clear signage indicating this.
- We are ventilating our indoor restaurant in line with Scottish Government Advice.
- Please be careful, aware of your surroundings and fellow guests. Respect social and physical distancing.
Your Dining Experience
- We will ask to take your temperature – please don’t be offended!
- Scan the QR code on your table to be taken straight to the menus. Alternatively, we have disposable menus for single use too.
- You’ll each be given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware, plus a table salt & pepper pot.
Track & Trace
- On arrival, you will be asked to submit your details for track & trace. This is a requirement of the Scottish Government to dine with us.
- You can submit your details via a QR code, by logging into the WiFi or if necessary pen and paper.
- We will securely store your personal data for 21 days under the Scottish Government’s Track and Protect initiative.
- Your data will not be used for marketing unless you opt into it – opting into marketing is not a requirement.
- If you do not submit your details then you may be asked to leave.
- We’re only accepting card payments. Please use contactless where possible but if not possible, we sanitise the machines before and after each use.
- All team members are health & temperature screened every day.
- We’re working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Kitchen teams will wear masks/visors as will Front of House and will follow social distancing measures.
- Shift times have been adjusted to allow for travel during quieter times.
With all of this in mind, you are still here to enjoy yourself. Have fun and stay safe!